Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Let's GET NAKED!

 

As a woman in my late (ugh) twenties, I can say that I'm totally comfortable being naked. Frankly, I'm most comfortable being over-exposed.

With social media being such a large part of our lives, some would say we're over-saturated with information about each other. Frankly, I adore it, #cantstopwontstop and I want to share, learn, laugh and love more with all of you and at myself. Life is too short to do otherwise.

Perhaps "Stephie-TV" (72 hours of home footage of me from womb to 6th grade) is to blame or the fact that I'm a shamelessly extroverted only child. (Go ahead and "booo", I find myself obnoxious at times too.) 
      
 

I'm not an actor, a reality star or any sort of celebrity... although I've dated all three. Feel free to add con-artists; male models and trust-fund babies to my list of specialities. And I wonder how on EARTH I haven't found the right guy.   


I'm a girl who was raised in Tucson, AZ; went to University in Fort Worth, Texas (GO FROGS!!); followed a boy to Boston; launched my career in Mesa/Tempe/Scottsdale; finally landing in LA. I like to be candid with my feelings and experiences. We're all in this world together and even though we are considered "over exposed" I think finding people who are honest and real with themselves and others is a rarity.



Sooooo Welcome to My Blog!!

I hope you are able to get a little something out of my past and present experiences with dating (let the horror stories begin), the comedy in my encounters or generally how completely ridiculous I am and find it relateable.

I'm sorry, there won't be any recipes for organic ketchup or glamourous photos of my perfect children and dashing husband on swings... and I promise to have less images of me in photo booths.

Until we meet again,
OoXx,
Big Hug, Little Hug, Big Kiss, Little Kiss.

Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment